July Mini Camp / Small Group Club Tryout Prep Details
- July 14, 15, 16
Time/Age Groups (12 players per age group)
- 2028/2029, 2027 and 2026 - 10:00am-11:00am
- 2023, 2024 and 2025 - 11:00am-12:00pm
- Greenwich Country Day - Stanwich Campus Field 2
- July Mini-Camp offers players an opportunity to prepare for club tryouts in a small, high level group training environment. This allows new and returning players to get in front of our coaching staff prior to our highly competitive tryouts. New families have the chance to learn more about our Sound Lacrosse program, what sets us apart and a closer look at our impressive coaching staff.
- Mini-Camp is open to all players and highly recommended as we anticipate high tryout numbers.
*** Players who are unable to make our scheduled tryouts can also use our mini-camp as an opportunity to get in front of our Sound Lacrosse Coaches as their evaluation for our 2020-2021 teams ***
SPACE IS LIMITED - EACH AGE GROUP CONSISTS OF 12 PLAYERS MAX!
- Sound Lacrosse Directors, Head Coaches and Elite Guest Coaches