Sound Lacrosse provides youth and high school players from Fairfield and Westchester County a world-class lacrosse opportunity. We are the ONLY girls club program in the area that takes ONE team per age group regardless of tryout numbers. We feel this is best way to provide our players and families with the most premier club lacrosse experience.
The Sound Lacrosse girls program prides itself upon maximizing our players full potential on and off the field. Our coaches are committed to not only developing players lacrosse skills, but also building confidence, character and putting players in a position to be successful in all areas of life.
Aside from club lacrosse, Sound Lacrosse program also offers girls AND boys opportunities to supplement their year-round training with small group lessons, specialty clinics and more.
- Premier girls lacrosse club for players in grades 4-11
- ONE ELITE team per age group
- Year-round training (Fall, Winter, Summer)
- Multi-sport athlete friendly scheduling
- Experienced Coaching Staff (all coaches are current youth and/or HS Coaches)
- MINIMUM of 3 Coaches per team at practices
- Over 15 towns represented
- Specialty Clinics throughout the year run by top college players and/or coaches
- Yearly Recruiting Seminar run by current D1 College Coach(es)
- Schedules appropriately tailored for different age groups